Designrr Review – PDF Creator and Editor Software
CLICK HERE: https://jvz9.com/c/189809/208873
Designrr vs Adobe for PDF Creation
I own and have used both Designrr and Adobe and I far prefer Designrr. Here is why:
- It allows me to convert any web page into a pdf doc.
- It takes out the advertising when it grabs the page.
- You can import pdfs to edit.
- You can create a doc from scratch by copying and pasting.
- I can add a cover in seconds.
- It is connected to pixabay so you can import copyright free images.
- You can upload your own images.
- You can add call to actions with the click of a button.
- It is super fast.
- It is less expensive than Adobe.
- The customer service is exceptional. Sometimes they are there live and the rest of the time they get back to you in usually less than an hour.
Is there anything I don’t like about it? There is a teeny tiny learning curve so make sure you go through the tutorials. They are really short and if you have any questions, you can type them in to the chat box and they will get back to you with the answers.
That said, I absolutely love this pdf software. It has allowed me to turn my blog posts into pdfs. It has also helped me to put together ebooks super fast. I use it for my own documents and sites and for clients and they are always blown away at the quality. I still own Adobe but I hardly ever use it any more. Designrr is the one that I recommend now.
CLICK HERE To Find out More